hyper 7148

Tom Hussey thussey at idirect.com
Sun Feb 14 15:34:26 GMT 1999

Hi Andrew,

That was quite a while ago and I don't remember too well what I sent
you. This one is windows based. Could someone who got it put it
somewhere on ftp so I don't need to keep sending it? Or tell me where
load the thing
It should work fine with your interface but...make sure you have
transient protection. Last thing you need is some spike on the battery
line to kill your ECM. If you need to add a filter on the input both
Harris, Mot and Intel have good application notes for this purpose.
My interface is 2" X 3" but there is room for the J1850 interface I am
working on.

CU
Tom