hyper 7148

Dave Z dzug at mail.delanet.com
Sat Feb 13 01:04:54 GMT 1999

GCAR came from one of you chaps? I thought that was canadian ;-)

I have an HC11 based monitor circuit I made.. very flexible and
expandable, always growing very slowly though. Imagine the GCAR board
with display capability and a 232 port. would be easy to add GCAR
circuit to the thing and use your softeare in parallel.. hmmm
I'm still missing the stream info if anyone cares (earlier post). I know
I'm new to you all so I won't expect much.

brainteaser: whats this: easy for the pros:

FCB $09,$3F,$13,$06,$1D,$5B,$27,$4F,$31,$66,$3B,$6D
    FCB $45,$7D,$4F,$07,$59,$7F