Any hints on tuning for a big cam?

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Sun Feb 14 14:52:31 GMT 1999

-----Original Message-----
From: ECMnut at aol.com <ECMnut at aol.com>
To: gmecm at efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu <gmecm at efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu>
Date: Sunday, February 14, 1999 9:40 AM
Subject: Re: Any hints on tuning for a big cam?

Hmm, I was just thinking, maybe he's to the stage of being off the idle VE
table.  I don't know exactly what the parameters are for going from idle, to
highway,  anyone??.  Someone has fought this, and the crurious part as I
recall
was VSS wasn't involved.  Again, this maybe all wrong, but I'd look at the
parameters for idle table
Bruce