Structured disassembly

DAVE_HEMPSTEAD at HP-Andover-om3.om.hp.com DAVE_HEMPSTEAD at HP-Andover-om3.om.hp.com
Mon Feb 15 18:08:19 GMT 1999

Hi,
   I've updated my web page and added my first try at structured disassembly of
the 16188051 code.  I've left the straight disassembled code there, and added a
new file (which is nearly 2 MB).  This disassembled code has structured
IF-THEN-ELSE-END-IF to help its readability (at least I think so).  Anyway, let
me know what you think of it.

   The structure really starts at 0x768A.  Since I haven't spent the 10^6 hours
studying the code yet, I chose to only add structure to subroutines.  So I found
all the calls, and used those labels to add structure.  All the other code I
chose to leave unstructured.

   I know I still have a few bugs in this structuring (for example, if code is
jumped to via a table, but not by the 'code', I leave it out), but I'll be
fixing this soon.  Also, I have kept all the original assembly code on my site
also, to ensure that I can always check the original.

   If you're interested, go to:  www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Shop/1624

   (There is my ECM scanner tool there also, for your Win95 computer)

Dave Hempstead
dave_hempstead at hp.com