ECM code adjustemnet (was EPROM Emulator)

Roger Heflin rah at horizon.hit.net
Mon Feb 15 19:17:31 GMT 1999

On Mon, 15 Feb 1999, Mike Pitts wrote:

> <<I guess by inline you mean the code changes fit in the space of the
> code you were modifing/replacing, and jsr is the perfered method if
> you are adding more code than will fit.>>
>
> Yes, also you will find that adding JSR's will usually require you
> to move some of the original code into the JSR'd code space. When
> you undertake this task, you'll see what I mean.  FWIW: I wrote a
> little patch program that patches a binary image using Moto-S records.
> I can upload the source if anyone wants it.

Yes, I noticed that some code would have to be moved into the
subroutine.

I think I may have figured out why my BLM and INTs are somewhat
unstable.  It looks like when the BLMS start to change, that the ints
are left where they are, I would think you would want to lower the
change the INTS by the proper amount to offset the BLM being changed.
I don't believe mine does that, and I think that is why it cycles like
it does.

			Roger