EPROM emulator

steve ravet Steve.Ravet at arm.com
Tue Feb 16 23:48:13 GMT 1999

Ludis Langens wrote:

> Is there enough group interest to build both a MEMCAL like this and a
> true EPROM emulator?

Speaking for myself only, I don't have interest in any device which
requires changing code or wiring inside the ECM.  You're talking about
also writing special scan tool type software to generate the special
read cycles, right?  It all sounds very non-portable to me.

I think the emulator being discussed is a much more useful device.  Not
saying don't do it (aldl write command thing), but I'd personally rather
see effort spent on the emulator idea.

--steve