95 LT1 PCM (16188051) uses a 16202476 MCU !!

Ken Kelly kenkelly at lucent.com
Wed Feb 17 01:05:14 GMT 1999

Folk's
	I have an 8051 open before me. I new all along that it had two Flash memories.
Ive already pulled those, read them into my PC, and socketed the board.

	I was trying to answer Daves question of Which variation of the motorola
processor do they use? Well the more I look the more I am convincing myself that
we have two seperate processor complexes. The unit consists of two Boards
connected by a 15 conductor ribbon cable. Each board has a 28F512 Flash Memory
and a 12.5829 Mhz Xtal. The 15 pin cable would not support accessing the memory
from the other board. So there must be a processor on each board. The Xtal is
near a chip with delco # 16202476 on each side. This is a square PLCC with 68
Pins. The MC68HC11F1 is 68 Pin PLCC.

	Does anyone know what a 16202476 is?

	Can anyone verify the 2 processor theory?

		Ken