95 LT1 PCM (16188051) uses a 16202476 MCU !!

David A. Cooley n5xmt at bellsouth.net
Wed Feb 17 01:17:35 GMT 1999

Well,
I have my 16183247 in front of me and the CPU that is an F1 variant is
16156598... not to say they didn't have more than one part number depending
on whether the EEprom in the chip was enabled in the config register etc...
There is a second processor (Timing?) that is labeled 72449...  No idea yet
what it is.
What are the delco PN's of the flash memories?
I have 2 unidentifiable chips, 52 pin PLCC's, one is 56597 and labeled
Delco, the other is labeled NCR and is 129170
Thanks,
DAve

           David Cooley N5XMT           Internet: N5XMT at bellsouth.net
       I am Pentium of Borg...division is futile...you will be approximated.