95 disassembly and 96/97 disassembly

Tom Sharpe twsharpe at mtco.com
Fri Feb 19 03:15:49 GMT 1999

DAVE_HEMPSTEAD at HP-Andover-om3.om.hp.com wrote:

> Tom,
>    What did you use to disassemble your 97 code?  How did you get the code out?
> Did you write your own disassembler?+

I'm a programmer at heart, wrote my own in Delphi. wanted to add comments and
find/change addresses from .h files. etc. but haven't been back to it. I used the
vectors at the end of the chip to find a starting address and disassemble from
there, sticking all addresses referenced into a paradox table for later processing
and merging back into the source list.  I have to modify the code for each chip
processed because they are never the same size, etc.

The rest of it, is for you EE types to do.  I don't even have a scan tool.

Tom S