Hardware register addresses

DAVE_HEMPSTEAD at HP-Andover-om3.om.hp.com DAVE_HEMPSTEAD at HP-Andover-om3.om.hp.com
Tue Feb 23 16:20:08 GMT 1999

Hi,
   I've seen software listings fly by which indicate that people understand the
contents of the hardware registers in out ECM's (for 94,95,96,97 GM ECM's).

   I've got the 68HC11 F1 book describing the registers in that chip, located
from 0x1000 thru 0x105f.  What I'm missing is the hardware registers from 0x1060
through 0x1809.  Can anyone point me to descriptions for these registers?

   I also don't know what the port registers in the MCU are connected to.  I can
try to guess from the software, but, since I haven't traced out the circuit
board so I don't really know.  Can anyone point me to descriptions of how the
port registers are used in the 68HC11??

Thanks,
Dave Hempstead