Hardware register addresses

Tom Hussey thussey at idirect.com
Wed Feb 24 12:17:25 GMT 1999

Hi Dave,

1060 and 1061 are the J1850 controller. I have most of this code
disassembled and commented. 18xx is a timer i/o. There are references to
this part but I have no specs. I even phoned the Delco IC division to
try and get my hands on a data sheet. So far...no luck. If I can get
someone who has a manual to look into the PIDs we will have many of
these ports defined. I will buy/borrow a shop manual soon if nobody here
has one. The segment of code I sent out the other day contains a
reference to the timer chip. There is a watchdog built into it such that
if the processor goes south it doesn't keep injectors spraying or
whatever.

-Tom