7730 ARDC, AZTY, and other V6's

rr RRauscher at nni.com
Sat Jul 3 17:30:19 GMT 1999

This is great info doug, between your findings and mine, I'm sure that
we can fix up a prom for mike. I checked his (arpl) against the azty
and except for the tables they are the same.

As far as the location $4D, Eng temp looks correct. $68 is possibly
mph. $6D is possibly tps%. (I've been hacking the tcc section).

I haven't checked your egr findings yet, but I will, and get back
to the list.

BobR.