TBI systems

Fran and Bud quest100 at gte.net
Mon Jul 5 14:44:14 GMT 1999

Part of your answer is:

Model 100's and 200's (including 220) are two point injections
(2 butterflies/ 2 injectors) typically V6/V8.

Model 300's and 500's are single point injections
(1 butterfly/ 1 injector) typically 4 cyl.

Model 400 is two single point injections. "Crossfire Injection".
(2 injections-each with 1 butterfly/ 1 injector) typically used on early
"performance" V8's.
Note the two TBI's are different internally and are not interchangeable.
Bud