Tuning 165 for SC - and ALUM Heads

Don.F.Broadus at ucm.com Don.F.Broadus at ucm.com
Tue Jul 6 22:29:51 GMT 1999

It is very important to have the aluminum head resurfaced and checked for
hardness. In some cases if the engine was overheated the head could have
lost its temper between the cylinders that have the exhaust valves next to
each other. The head might have to be heat treated  or a replacement found
so as not to blow a gasket again.

Don