Diacom problems...

Knowlden and/or Eller ke at clark.net
Wed Jul 7 01:17:51 GMT 1999

I use Diacom a lot. I have used it on all systems that it supports. Here is
what I know. It becomes unstable when used with processors above 133 MHz. To
get reliable links you must start the link with the ignition off and then
"while linking" turn the ignition on without starting the car until it
links. It must be run in dos native mode. There is also an additional
command line parameter, I think it is /f, that should be used with linking
problems. Rinda can tell you what it is. Following these basic rules I have
found it to be a very reliable and useful tool.

Bob Knowlden