Diacom problems...

Thomas Matthews tmatthew at stny.lrun.com
Wed Jul 7 13:30:22 GMT 1999

Weird thing is, it used to link without a problem when I first got
it, and if you've ever used IBM PC-DOS, there is no Windows mode...
plus my processor is a 75 MHz Pentium.
But I will try this linking procedure today after work and let you
know how it works...
BTW, checked all the pins in the connector... they look good.
Any way I can test some with a multimeter? I've already checked my
TPI adapter and my 94-5 PCM adapter.
I was also able to link to the 95 Camaro PCM last year, but now same
thing as on my TPI car.
Thanks,
Tom