'98 Vortec 350 - Good swap into a Jeep?

Squash realsquash at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 7 15:29:39 GMT 1999

--- "Simpson, James H" <James.Simpson at unisys.com>
wrote:
> Squash,
> I guess I'm asking for HELP and recomendations.
> I've done engine swaps
> before, I just have NO experience with a VorTec
> System. The
> electrical/computer stuff doesn't bother me... If I
> can figure out (or be
> advised) what to do.  If I need to burn a new eprom
> or someting I can do
> that too.  I just don't speak the language yet.

I just read an article in 4wheel & offroad about a
jeep that has a vortec 350 in it.  He got an adaptor
harness thingy from one of the major efi places (I
think it was street and performance www.tunedport.com
is the url; if not there, try azspeed-marine.com).

Andy
p.s. my reply was directed to the individual that said
he had a vortec running with a 747.