M6811DIS Disassembler

Steve Ciciora sciciora at al.noaa.gov
Fri Jul 9 21:36:29 GMT 1999

john,
  Once again, you have come up with a kick-butt idea.  I don't really feel
worthy to 'comment' 'cause I haven't and won't have time to contribute,
but I'd encourage you to work on it.  Are you thinking of modifing
a dis-assembler, or a stand alone program that would take disassembled
output with comments, and one without comments, and 'merge' them?

- Steven Ciciora

<snip>