Halp ANHT cal

thergen at svn.net thergen at svn.net
Sun Jul 11 06:52:24 GMT 1999

For my '92 Bravada (Oldsmobile badged S10), 4.3 vortec, vin W, the IAC
with key on before startup is 160 and requested idle rpm is 3188.  The IAC
drops to about 80 within 4 seconds after startup and of course, the
requested idle also drops to the 800 ~ 900 range. This is with coolant and
iat temps of 85F.  Any other data that might useful?

Tom