749 or 730 as aux fueler

CSH-HQ nacelp at jvlnet.com
Mon Jul 12 23:34:26 GMT 1999

Couple notes:
  Different ecms use different pull up resistors for temp, so run fixed
CTS/IAT for aux..  Us timing input.  Undo all flags get rid of Baro stuff,
and do it simple.  Use just a relay to switch injectors/timing from one ecm
to the other (Solid State that is).
  You might also consider the Holden 808 code, and a 165
Peak, and hold makes it 747/749, but for others or using a custom final
drivers, 165/165, 730/165, and alll kinds of thing come to mind. Dual
Diacoms to watch it, as Homer says uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
Bruce