KalMaker

Steve Lamb lambs at labyrinth.net.au
Tue Jul 13 12:33:27 GMT 1999

>	Does any one have any Kalmaker paper work (instruction manual) or
>anything that describes the use of their package. I know that you can no
>longer purchase their system and they dont have any technical backup.
>	Appreciate anything that you might be able to scan and e-mail me
>direct. Thanks in Advance

You'll have to be a bit more specific about what your after, Richard -
there are three quite thick manuals that come with the NA version of
StreetPro II, plus a 4th if you get the turbo version.  I have all the
manuals  for both versions (2 copies, actually) so if you let me know
exactly what you want I'll see what I can do (where do you live, BTW ??).

Steve Lamb
......at home

IZCC #180