3800 series II swap, please read :)

CSH-HQ nacelp at jvlnet.com
Fri Jul 16 02:31:58 GMT 1999

SD way is very good.
At one time there was a kit that used like a 555,injector driver, and fuel
rail pressure guage.
Discinnect all injectors, and pressure rail.  Pulse each injecot with 555
devise, (use really small on time).  All injectors should drop rail pressure
about the same amount, ie 5 PSI.  90+% any injector sticking at turn on or
off will show.  AS USUAL BE CAREFUL WHEN WORKING WITH EFI FUEL