I'm new to EFI and need some help. & hey you forgot your name

Ohh2fst4u at aol.com Ohh2fst4u at aol.com
Fri Jul 23 04:57:49 GMT 1999

Hello
	I worked on a SAE Formula project for school and we used the Haltec
for a 600cc honda engine. It worked very smoothly and easily. BUT our motor
was stock. As far as RPM we went to 12500 all day long with the only
complaint being the parm could be changed only in 1000s of rpm which I may
not be accurate enough. There was one car that built their own fuel injection
system but I dont remember who it was. Mabey Texas AMU? U could go to the SAE
web site to check it out.

Good luck
Jason Graves