2.8 Fiero Turbo Project

TK terryk at foothill.net
Sat Jul 24 04:19:35 GMT 1999

I had my 2.8L X-11 running on the Syclone code in a 7730. I dropped it due
to boredom. I'm going to try and reset the reference angle this time. Last
time I inverted the reference and moved the plug wires. Ok, kludge, I admit
it. I don't know as much then.

Is there a normal aspirated version of the Syclone? 4.3L HEI/batch fire
injectors/SD?

If so, anyone have a binary?

Terry