baro... wasRe: a MAF too small

jgwynne at mrcday.com jgwynne at mrcday.com
Sat Jul 24 17:56:20 GMT 1999

| Matter of fact the ultimate code would cut the prom baro stuff, and then use
| a 2-3 bar MAP for boost, and a 1 for baro.
|
| Course if ya blow one up using the above it's all tuning errors <g>.......
| Bruce

That reminds me... looking at the baro section of code for axxc/anht
(730/727 w/MAP), there is a MAP, throttle, and rpm condition which
must be met before a barometric pressure measurement is
updated. With a SC application, it seems the BARO PRESS vs RPM & TPS
should be recalculated along with the conditions. Perhaps only the RPM
threshold could be changed from 3600RPM to more like 2500RPM.

john gwynne