What to DO?

Squash realsquash at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 26 13:52:19 GMT 1999

First, no matter if you got TPI or TBI, save yourself
an assload of time/money and steal the tank AND sender
from an EFI suburban (1987-1991).  There were 2 types
of sealing "rings" on the top of the tanks, 1973-1982
had one and 83+ had the other, and It look like the
sender from say a 1989 efi sub will fit a 1985 tank.
In-tank pumps are the way to go.

SquaSh