4T-65E

Jeff M tystorm at email.msn.com
Mon Jul 26 19:36:21 GMT 1999

Kevin, go to the same sights I posted earlier today regarding the
4T440/4T60/4T60E, there a plenty of links to the info you need on the
4T65E/HD, and so much more!  If you are planning on running bigger power,
make sure to get either a 4T65E-HD or change out the gears and carrier in a
4T65E to get the hardened ones from the HD.

Jeff Middaugh
tystorm at email.msn.com