MAF-CALC XL sheet

Dave Zug dzug at delanet.com
Tue Jul 27 11:52:32 GMT 1999

I didnt make the thing very user friendly did I.

enter values in the locations that do NOT contain formulas. The sheet
will show you what size of a bypass needs to be made to keep the
computer tricked into pulsing the new injectors correctly without
changing any chip stuff.

I think I put the word ENTER--> in the places to change.

It will also show you the quantity of 1/2" holes to drill POST MAF if
you choose to do it that way.

Remember that this is NOT the best method for getting around thing.
its just one I'm going to try. If its really bad.. I'm going to
look pretty silly in the archives ;-)

> I downloaded the file and unzipped it successfully, now I just have to
> find out what to do with the sucker!
>
> What DO we do with the file, how are we supposed to use it?
>
> Just wonderin...

~~~
Dave Z. www.delanet.com/~tgp