MAF too small

CSH-HQ nacelp at jvlnet.com
Tue Jul 27 23:31:19 GMT 1999

Clipped by laptop, drat, anyway
Was mentioned that the MAF would read low enough flow rates for idle using
twin mafs, which just left injectors.
  Most Saturated injectors that I've been able to measure signed off at .0008
seconds, which with a tiwce as large as normal would be too long.
  Then on the Peak + Holds, which from what I've seen chart wise are
anything but linear at low opering times.
  But, once ya go with the P+H injectors out goes the oem ecm.

  As for all the work to go from MAF to MAp with a 165, sure hasn't looked
atta 808..

Bruce