7427 ECM!!!!

Jeffrey Scott jws6367 at mailcity.com
Thu Jul 29 15:58:54 GMT 1999

I am working on modifying a 16197427 ECM for a 4.3L chevrolet.

What is the type of Eprom? (i am thinking it is a 27c256 but can't find any numbers on the chip)
Is there a ECU file available for this? (looked in the FTP site but didn't see one for this ECM)
Or maybe is there a better programmer for modifiing the data in the chip?

---
Jeffrey Scott
JWS6367 at mailcity.com
ICQ #25436277