g/s to cfm

Todd....!! atc347 at c-com.net
Thu Jul 29 23:48:34 GMT 1999

Hi Dave n all,

I bet whoever will be answering your question will make several
assumptions when answering, such as a specific type of fuel will be
assumed, i.e. 89 octane or so, and a specific baro as well...  both of
these can be and usually are variable which will vary the answer to your
question... even when YOU answered your own question in mentioning about
the 12:1 a/f ratio you assumed the type of fuel as well as the air
pressure(baro).

Can hardly wait to see the formula for this, very interesting, even
though it is a very basic, fundamental question....

Yes, an ecm-calc would be cool!

Thanks for postin the issue and question!  I've already learned on
this'n...

Later!

Todd....

--------