Can you name this tune?

Ross Myers ponty at axis.jeack.com.au
Thu Jul 29 08:21:03 GMT 1999

>TPIS puts happy faces on their proms and paints them gold.  I bought a TPIS
>level 2 chip.  Word of caution.  Unless it's an early chip, the glue the
lid
>on with silicone and cut pin 28 so you can't read the chip.
>I read it anyway.  I WIN!
>Mark

No matter what you do, scrambling etc, you cannot hide forever.
One of the guys on the FORD list built up a device that simulates the FORD
J3 port. You plug in your aftermarket module (Encapsulated in Epoxy etc,
etc) to this device and as the code appearing at the pins must be correct it
simply dumps that to a file. Can't see why you couldn't do that to a GM
Memcal.
But I guess it stops most folks reading off EPROMS.

Ross Myers