TBI for Buick V6 ODD-FIRE

CSH-HQ nacelp at jvlnet.com
Fri Jul 30 15:42:30 GMT 1999

No, no, no, no, and no.

The Busch guys found no difference in crank strenght.
The Indy crowd also used them.

If you look at the original post he wanted to use a gm TBI which alternately
fires each injector on each ignition pulse, if you give up the ignition
advantage, there is very little to be gained, and with the injectors firing
being off I'm sure you'd get some wrong cyl sel codes, and such, again be
easier to change to any even fire, and then start it.
  Last last sentence makes no sense to me.
Bruce
  John Thawley had published a book with all the old v-6 buick stuff in if
you like reading the ins and outs of odd fires.