valve unshrouding + porting and polishing intake/exhaust ports

Rod L Davis rodldavis at home.com
Sat Jul 31 04:25:27 GMT 1999

A 20% increase can be achieved in the 1 inch area either side of the
valve also backcutting the valve any where else the numbers are small.
Get a chevy high performance book will guide you through porting from
your chevy car dealer. In porting always do a little work on each port
to match each other , and cc the chamber. Back issues of this years HOT
ROD mag showed flow bench results of porting.
rodldavis @home.com