7730 addressing question

rr RRauscher at nni.com
Thu Jul 1 05:02:50 GMT 1999

Mike, can you post (incoming),  or email the bin? If it's similar to the
azty, I can definately be of help. For the A/C, just ground the request
line going into the ecm. Egr follows, and the VATS is at:

{0x6b5, Option byte,,,,bit 0x08 for VATS}

One thing that I've been wondering, is maybe why the different bcc for
yours. azty is for a '92 Camaro, v6, 3.1l w/700r4 od tranny, 3.23 rear.
I imagine that a manual or different rear wouldn't match.

The .ecu I posted listed the tcc lockup vs. tps% tables/fan/spdlim...

BobR.