'7747 bin wanted

Marc Piccioni mpiccioni at attcanada.net
Fri Jun 25 03:43:33 GMT 1999

Hi group,

After monitoring and learning a great deal from this group, I've finally
jumped in with both feet and am 3/4's down swapping a 89' 350 TBI motor
into my '83 Malibu.

The engine is light duty variant out of a 1500 series PU, the only complete
wiring harness that I was able to get used locally is out of a '88 HD 3/4
ton G van.  The G van harness is set up with a kickdown relay for a TH 400,
and doesn't have provision for EGR.

The Malibu has a L/U TH 350 in it and a 2.91 rear gear.

Any suggestion for a bin ? I'd be willing to pay for someone's time to mod
and burn an EPROM (EPROM burner's on the Xmas list......).

The engine is bolted in and needs about another 6 hours to finish wiring
the ECM and misc. assembly to complete. I have a LD 350 bin and net res. to
get it fire up initially.

/Marc