MAF & base fuel tables

Mark Romans romans at pacbell.net
Fri Jun 25 04:28:58 GMT 1999

Hey Peter Fenske,  how is LV8 calculated?

The actual air flow is not used, LV8 is used with rpm to apply spark.  Less
any retard and plus WOT spark adder if applicable.

Neither of the TPIS chips that I have looked at had any mods made to the maf
tables.  The first was a level 4 for an 87 Auto vet,  the 2nd was a Level 5
for a 88 4+3 Vet.  All they did was add a % to the PE vs RPM map.

Mark