68HC11s

Ward wspoonemore at excite.com
Thu Jun 3 04:13:36 GMT 1999

Bruce,
The problem would be in the details, all of the processors through P4 are
slighly different than any "off the shelf" version. The differances are in
the micro code in the form of a few different instructions.

If you will note the P4's have a shorter set of interupt vectors and the
internal EEPROM and boot loader is different.

The P6 & P66's are the only GM parts that are close to the "F" ver of the
HC11, any yet I think they have a couple of extra regesters.

I have dissassembled some P6 Code with the CATS disassebler and made some
patches, re-assem'ed it, and run it in a generic HC11.

Ward