160 baud ALDL data stream format - reference URL?

TK terryk at foothill.net
Thu Jun 3 05:32:53 GMT 1999

I implemented the sample method with no problems. I just set a timer to
interrupt at 2x or 3x the bit rate, grab the state of one of the parallel
port inputs and let her rip.

I ran a circular buffer such that I searched for the 9 1's, and then jumped
forward a number of samples to find the bit, skip the first bit, grab the
next 8 bits and stuffed them in another buffer as a byte.

The result is a circular buffer with the data stream. I set it to 50 bytes
and looked for the start byte and displayed the results.

Terry Kelley