More silly ideas,

Dave Zug dzug at delanet.com
Thu Jun 3 12:22:23 GMT 1999

Manufacturers don't do that, (my guess) because it costs twelve
bucks, right?

Seems someone could make a multi-MAP sensor that
toggled (xx-ms toggle) between 2 sets of sample tubes-- and add the
static reading to the manifold reading and put the signal out
as normal.. then it would be a single unit direct replacement.

the toggle obviously would have to happen between 2 sets of
electronic pressure transdiucer circuits, not 2 sets of tubes, or a
shock wave may interfere with the reading.. besides I don't think
theres a valve small or fast enough to actually switch between air
sources that fast.

I want to play this game too..  I have a good silly idea but I'll
wait for this thread to slow first.

Dave Z. www.delanet.com/~tgp