More silly ideas

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Fri Jun 4 11:41:29 GMT 1999

Yep, in theory.  But, when you have Air Densities of 96% to 101% and the
scanner shows the engine is at 98 K/Pa under both sets of conditions then
there is a fly in the ointment.   Weither do to filtering,  the design of
the sensor, or pulsation characteriestics, that the sensor is reading
something is wrong.  Without an emission lab to do the research something
needs done to compensate for it.   "My" baro/map idea isn't perfect, but
it's a whole lot better than, being in error all the time, IMHO.....
Grumpy