Peak and Holds in a '165

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Mon Jun 7 00:42:48 GMT 1999

The highest capacity injector driver ecm that gm makes that I know of is the
749
that will run 4 P+H injectors (two final drivers to do that).   So if you
might be able to take the drivers out of one of those, but then you run into
heat sinking problems.  I think you might look at some of the 332 archives
for building an external driver board.
  Grumpy

| The ECM is only gonna supply 4A peak for a single P&H injector.
| Ok, is there anything I can upgrade in the ECM that will supply this kind
of
| current? Thanks as always,
| Jon Fedock
| From: Bruce Plecan <nacelp at bright.net>
| Subject: Re: Peak and Holds in a '165
| >The Peak+Hold option in the 165 is for a single injector, as in a 4 cyl
TBI
| >application, to the best of my knowledge.
| >   The new Jeg's catalog shows an Accel injector controller (add one)
that