Peak and Holds in a '165

Jon Fedock Galadar at worldnet.att.net
Mon Jun 7 00:18:25 GMT 1999

    Ok, maybe I should have been a little more clear about my question. How
much current can the factory setup deliver SAFELY? I seem to recall that
peak and holds require 4A peak and 1A hold. So that means I would need to
deliver 32A Peak and 8A hold right? Hmmmm, I think I answered my own
question. The ECM is only gonna supply 4A peak for a single P&H injector.
Ok, is there anything I can upgrade in the ECM that will supply this kind of
current? Thanks as always,
Jon Fedock