Diode ID

Bartz, Jamison Jamison.Bartz at COMPAQ.com
Mon Jun 7 21:20:17 GMT 1999

If someone can get the rest of the numbers off of a good diode, most Radio
Shack retailers can cross reference it and get a replacement or get better
numbers to then cross reference.  Most likely any small diode will work
unless the diode happens to be a zener or another special type.

Jamie