More silly ideas-MAP2

David A. Cooley n5xmt at bellsouth.net
Tue Jun 8 21:27:12 GMT 1999

At 03:49 PM 6/8/99 -0700, you wrote:
>HOW EERY!!
>
>About the A/C pressurizing the interior of the car...
>
>I asked my Dad how many pounds of pressure he thought the A/C
>pressurized his Riviera when we were cruisin around a while back... Like
>when I was 8 yrs old or so!!  I'm now 30... Haven't EVER heard of anyone
>else ever mentioning this or anything until NOW!
>
>He said it may pressurize the cabin by up to about 5 lbs. or so!  Anyone

I doubt you'll see pressures this high, probably not even 1psi.
Cars have vents to take the old air out of... some vent thru the trunk,
some vent out under the doors, the new chevy Tahoe SUV has vents on the
rear corners that it vents out of.
           David Cooley N5XMT           Internet: N5XMT at bellsouth.net
   Sponges grow in the ocean... Wonder how deep it would be if they didn't?!