Edelbrock TBI Conversion 101

Dennis Bell beltec at a.crl.com
Fri Jun 11 19:56:34 GMT 1999

Ludis,

The following information is from a partial circuit trace on the 7747/8746.
I believe it is correct but it may be incomplete.

23263 (U12) - 7  ->  U21 - 5
23263 (U12) - 8  ->  U21 - 6

U19 - 1  ->  U21 - 1,2,3,4
U20 - 1  ->  U21 - 14

23264 (U13) - 12  ->  U19 - 1
23264 (U13) - 13  ->  U12 - 8, U21 - 6

HTH,

BTW, thanks for providing us all with your great web site, very helpful.

Dennis