New - help on GM MAF

Mark Romans romans at pacbell.net
Thu Jun 17 05:03:44 GMT 1999

Well having the listing is a start, but if you want to use an editor that
puts it all together for you, contact Terry Kelley, he has written an editor
that he has put a ton of time into that puts it all in easy to use format.
I don't know what he gets for it, but I can vouch that it works, I've seen
him use it.

Mark