Tuning help needed

christer.medin at lennoxintl.com christer.medin at lennoxintl.com
Tue Jun 15 15:07:48 GMT 1999

Thanks.  At the time, we had it set to stay in closed loop until 60% throttle, which we didn't get to at any point during the test drive.  We were going to try leaving it in open loop next to see if that makes a difference at all... trying to narrow down exactly _where_ it's having a fit.  Does the 4mv O2 reading make any sense? It seems odd that it'd drop like that within a second...

Christer