Tuning help needed

jweir at att.net jweir at att.net
Tue Jun 15 15:20:21 GMT 1999

Thr only time I get 4 Mv O2 voltage is when I am
experiencing a ignition miss-fire.  when a cylinder fails
to fire it puts excess oxygen into the exhaust and the O2
sensor senses this as an extreme lean condition (not
that you are having an ignition problem).  Sounds like
the main fuel table to me... Open or closed loop shouldnt
make any difference, I would check either the fuel vs
load tables or the accelerator pump tables..

Jason Weir

--
88 Wrangler - 155K miles and counting
258 I6, 4.0 head, Cherokee header, 2 1/2 exhaust with