Tuning continued...

Todd....!! atc347 at c-com.net
Wed Jun 16 17:59:50 GMT 1999

Thanks for the info!

NOW ya tell me!

Took me quite a while to figure this out, just happen to have TWO or
THREE really lean carbs which I was swappin back n forth tryin to figure
the thing out!

If I would've had an O2 sensor on the dern thing, I would've known right
off the bat, ey?

Ya see, I HAVE learned something in here!!  Most of what I've learned is
for future use for my future F.I.'d engine(s), havebeen archiving it
locally as well!

LATER!

Todd....!!